- None of the files listed in this Blog are hosted on the server of Mkv Tube. All the files are hosted on external file hosts by encoders who have no connections with MKVTUBE. We here just search for a particular file on internet and provide links to that file on our Site.
- All the contents in this website are for personal use only.
- We only give information about softwares, movies, music and games. All the comments are by our users and we are in no way responsible for them.
- However, we offer a service to remove comments and posts from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so.
- If you think any of the contents of this site infringes any intellectual property law and you hold the copyright of that content ,Then please Contact us Or mail us @ “[email protected]” and “[email protected]” with valid proof of ownership.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site’s users. The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
We make sure that we will remove the Claimed Copyrighted Content As soon As Possible..!!